All the comforts of home for your family stay
Cosy, warm and inviting within easy walking distance to Ohakune township or The Junction nightlife & only a 2 minute drive to Mountain Road.
Your family will love their stay at Arawa Lodge! With large lounge, full size kitchen and super sized dining table there is more than enough room.
Our aim is to make your stay so enjoyable that you cannot wait to bring your friends and family back for more adventures that are easily accessible from at Arawa Lodge.
- Sightseeing from Whakapapa Skifield chairlift Mt Ruapehu
- Hike to the Mt Ruapehu Summit and visit the Crater Lake
- Hiking or Biking The Old Coach Road including the historical Viaduct Bridge
- Hike the Tongariro Crossing (ask us about transportation options/lunch and/or dinner)
Take in the Tongariro National Park with its many choices of hikes, kayaking, trails and short walks - many of which are suitable for any fitness levels and children
Enjoy a peaceful getaway from the rat race of life and escape to Arawa Lodge in Ohakune to enjoy some of the local points of interest while you are here…
- Ruapehu Golf Club
- Waiouru Army Museum
- Tangiwai Memorial and many other exciting opportunities awaiting you…
The perfect meeting point to rendezvous with loved ones from Auckland, Wellington, Tauranga and Hamilton for get-togethers, family reunions or group getaways in the beautiful Central Plateau.
Just ask Jo - she will help you make it all happen…